One Epiphany performs general website audits. We analyze four areas for potential or existing issues, opportunities, and challenges. These areas are:
- On-site (URL construction, content, metas, etc.)
- Links (internal and external)
- Technical (caching, server metrics, etc.)
- Social Media (profiles, links, etc.)
Our audit reports include:
- Summary Analysis with Points of Action: The summary analysis helps you quickly understand the current state of your site, issues requiring attention, and points of action.
- Red Flag Warnings: These reference any potential site issues whether it is a penalty or conversion.
- Data: Site data is used to support our report findings.
- Actionable Recommendations: A plan of action to help you implement the findings of the audit.