Recently I was invited by Ms. Shaneil Stewart to be a guest on her Inspiring Ones TV Show, which is part of Miss Inspirer’s inspirational interview series. Given she is based in the UK and I am in the US, we met via Google Hangouts for ease of recording the actual interview. What an honor and privilege it is to be a part of her inaugural series! I will be sure to share the premier date of my episode with you once I learn of it.
Insights from One Epiphany CEO & Founder – Nerissa Marbury
Because I am sincerely excited about the series and think everyone could use a little inspiration and motivation from time to time, I decided to give you a deeper view of the leadership behind One Epiphany LLC (that’s me :-) ). The views below are responses I prepared based on a question Ms. Stewart posed before our actual interview day: What makes you an inspiring one. These views are not part of the video that is to come so rest assured you’ll receive even more juicy insight when the video is out. Enjoy!
- Faith – Have faith. You are stronger than you realize. Learn lessons even during the most difficult of times.
- Optimism – See the glass half full. Otherwise, what’s the point in trying?
- Happiness – It’s not selfish or self-centered to focused on what makes you happy. It’s healthy.
- Transparency – It’s not always good for people to know your stance, but it’s easier to be truthful and honest. In the end, people respect you for it.
- Service-oriented – Be of service by doing what you love.
- Travel – LOVE, love, love to travel. Get out and experience people, food, and cultures different than your own.
- Risk – Step out of your comfort zone. Whether it is by an inch or by a mile, the courage to take the first step is the same.
- Self – Love yourself! The good, the not so pleasant, and all that is in-between.
Smiles & Blessings,
Want to learn more about One Epiphany and what makes its leadership tick?
The best places to follow us online are:
Website: the Blog by One Epiphany